We have launched Mobile version of our blog. Now try www.mdcmsptm.blogspot.com from your mobile.......Don't miss to download our Smart CCSS grade calculator here Read our faculties write up on teaching experience click here

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Leaving you all... with tears..

Yes.. the time has come, Your 'simple man with simple thoughts' have to leave you quite untimely.... some where some body is waiting for me. i have to go there and meet them. But i dont know how to convey you about this premature depart. I am joining AMAL College of Advanced Studies Nilambur as permenant lecturer with effect from 6th Oct 2010 FN. I express my sincere gratitude to all my patrons. the pain of this early and unexpected detachement are beyound words.
        I love all those who care me, my words and my vision
Keep in touch with
With tears
Babas

2 comments:

sanesh cholakkad said...

wishing u all the best for your new mission

Unknown said...

with great pain all the best to you sir. our prayer will be with you . we miss you a lot. the gap you made is un fillable